Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators.
With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for experienced Embedded Systems to integrate a project in Coimbra.
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems;
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems;
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic background in Engineering or similar (Software, Electronics, Mechanical, Physics, Mathematics);
- At least 4 years of experience in software development;
- Knowledge of Ada, C or C++;
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example, SCADE and MATLAB);
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training;
- Passionate and ambitious who loves to work as part of a team;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Availability to travel, mainly within Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France).
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity, trust and growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
Send your resumé to ---@--- with the subject 5479_CCEmbedded and learn more about this opportunity.