Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to integrate a project in Coimbra.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and run on site research activities to understand the customer and users business and needs, most often through meetings with end users and managers, through journey mapping and/or other techniques
- Design and test Information Architecture;
- Create high fidelity mockups with real content following UI patterns, best practices and design principles;
- Test your ideas and mockups, iterating with end users and development teams, testing with them for usefulness, usability, feasibility;
- Copywriting and Storytelling;
- Cooperate and coordinate your own work with other teams.
- 5 years+ experience in similar roles;
- Capable and experienced in using Agile methodologies;
- Proficiency in user and domain research, particularly in stakeholder and end-users? interviews and observation, user journeys and task analysis
- Solid experience in creating user stories, user flows, early design concepts, wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Capable of engaging and communicating with stakeholders, aligning user expectations and product/project requirements;
- Familiar with the interaction design principles and patterns, information architecture and visual design;
- Able to plan and conduct user testing and to iterate the work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback;
- Experience turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging (product) experiences;
- Capable of working collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team;
- Excelent problem-solving skills and creative techniques;
- Familiar with tools such as sketch, zeplin, axure;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV (english version) through our email Mostrar contacto da oferta and learn more about this opportunity.