Job Description Summary
We're looking for a driven Cyber Defense Specialist passionate about building innovating solutions to prevent against an ever-expanding cyberattacks.
The Cyber Defense Team, under the Information Security department, is in charge of defining and overseeing cybersecurity controls. It oversees and tests the soundness and effectiveness of the technical and procedural controls that protect the systems and information. It defines requirements, identifies priorities and reports on the overall posture of the controls.
- Evaluate processes to identify desired outcomes and process performance drivers;
- Perform detailed analysis of processes and identifies key measures of process performance for base lining and attainment of desired outcomes;
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services required by the business, in alignment with Cyber Security's mission to protect Client's Digital Assets (including Industrial Control Systems) to a level of confidentiality, integrity and availability commensurate with the threat to those assets and their value to Client.
- Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program.
- Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile
- Fluency in English;
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist;
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C , Python, Shell, etc.);
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies;
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems;
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Outstanding communication and organization skills;
- Decision-making skills.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
Candidate-se através do website