Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a Junior Security Engineer (QA) to integrate a project in Porto.
About your responsibilities:
- Contribute to the team that defines, creates and implements frameworks, tooling and processes for software security testing delivery;
- Participate in the definition of the testing and development practices that need to be followed in this area by following the latest references;
- Use both manual and automated techniques to assess risks and circumvent security mechanisms of devices and applications;
- Work collaboratively with both DevOps engineers to successfully integrate software security testing assets.
- Passionate for breaking security of things
- Experienced in SW Solutions Engineering & Development;
- Interested in DevOps, distributed systems and continuous delivery;
- Interested in Agile methods;
- Have the capability to influence new visions and challenge existing methodologies;
- Team player and excellent communicator;
- Curios, determined and self-reliance.
It would be nice if you had previous experience with:
- Security Testing Domain;
- Static Application Security Testing Tools (HPE Fortify, Kiuwan, Veracode, SonarCube?);
- Dynamic Application Security Testing Tools (HPE Fortify, Veracode, ZAP?);
- TDD ? Test Driven Development;
- BDD - Behaviour Driven Development;
- Continuous Deployments;
- Working in an Agile Environment.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV (english version) through our email ---@--- and learn more about this opportunity.