Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to integrate a project in Coimbra.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and run on site research activities to understand the customer and users business and needs, most often through meetings with end users and managers, through journey mapping and/or other techniques
- Design and test Information Architecture;
- Create high fidelity mockups with real content following UI patterns, best practices and design principles;
- Test your ideas and mockups, iterating with end users and development teams, testing with them for usefulness, usability, feasibility;
- Copywriting and Storytelling;
- Cooperate and coordinate your own work with other teams.
- 5 years+ experience in similar roles;
- Capable and experienced in using Agile methodologies;
- Proficiency in user and domain research, particularly in stakeholder and end-users? interviews and observation, user journeys and task analysis
- Solid experience in creating user stories, user flows, early design concepts, wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Capable of engaging and communicating with stakeholders, aligning user expectations and product/project requirements;
- Familiar with the interaction design principles and patterns, information architecture and visual design;
- Able to plan and conduct user testing and to iterate the work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback;
- Experience turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging (product) experiences;
- Capable of working collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team;
- Excelent problem-solving skills and creative techniques;
- Familiar with tools such as sketch, zeplin, axure;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV (english version) through our email ---@--- and learn more about this opportunity.