Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to join the IT team of our client – a company specialized in the Energy Sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Participate in the design and implementation of the company’s Cybersecurity solutions and architecture roadmap;
• Provide guidance as well as be responsible for the definition of Cybersecurity solutions according to IT Security standards and procedures;
• Support the development of projects in the Cybersecurity area, from requirements definition and technical evaluation of proposals, to implementation and acceptance testing;
• Participate in threat modeling activities integrated in Agile development models;
• Security control definition and design;
• Provide technical support to the Data Privacy Officer’s team.
What is required from you?
• Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Sciences, Maths or similar area;
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar functions, with a strong component in security architecture definition, cybersecurity controls definition and implementation, cybersecurity risk analysis, definition and implementation of processes and procedures;
• Previous experience in Cybersecurity functions in large scale corporate environments will be valued;
• Good knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to security, privacy and IT such as ISO27001, COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity framework, GDPR;
• Experience in OT security will be valued;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
• Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to https://bit.ly/32jLKKd and let's talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.