Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Cyber Defense Professional to join the IT team of our client – a multinational company specialized in the Energy sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Define requirements for security monitoring, and apply them to ensure adequate visibility from a security standpoint;
• Create incident response playbooks;
• Participate in the incident response process, acting as a second line of response and supporting the Security Operation Team with offense investigation;
• Analyze and review security advisories mapping them to company’s systems, always promoting the continuous improvement of the area’s processes;
• Drive the vulnerability management process, prioritizing vulnerabilities and supporting the infrastructure and application teams in their mitigation;
• Participate in the procurement process for tools and services related to Cybersecurity, including creating RFI/RFP.
What will be required from you?
• Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Sciences, Maths or similar area;
• Minimum 04 years’ experience in Cybersecurity functions, preferably with experience in incident response, vulnerability analysis, forensic analysis, or other cybersecurity operations activities;
• Previous experience in Cybersecurity functions in large scale corporate environments will be valued;
• Experience in OT security and Security Operations Center is a plus;
• Overall knowledge of cybersecurity and information systems, including architecture, networking, cloud environments and hybrid architectures;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
• Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to https://bit.ly/2Cyor4C and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.