TalentSeed is revolutionizing the job market since 2017, through a specialized recruitment and selection service supported by our innovative technological Talent Management platforms.
We are an entity registered with the Portuguese board of psychologists and our mission is to present solutions in the Human Resources field, resorting to technology as a foundation of the innovation that we seek to present to our partners.
Our young, fun, and dedicated team aims to add value to companies and candidates, striving for the excellence of our services!
TalentSeed is currently recruiting a:
Data Manager (M/F)
Our client is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company operating internationally that works mostly on the design and development of software applications using state-of-the-art technology.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support collections of COVID-19 related data for European countries;
- Setup and maintain collections of data from external sources such as websites, open data repositories and third party databases;
- Define, create and curate sustainable data flows to integrate data systems and databases for information products and visualization;
- Perform data validations, data quality control check and support the process of data quality management in collaboration with the data steward;
- Oversee and document data transformation workflows between applications;
- Support the development of metadata by defining new/updated data collections, data storage, data flows, data analysis and reporting;
- Define, prepare, execute and test data transformations;
- Gather requirements from the data stewards, implement testing and validation of the cleaning tasks and ensure the best quality for outputs preparation;
- Support the definition and production of outputs together with data stewards and stakeholders;
- Support the production of high quality external and internal reports and outputs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in a related field;
- At least three years of experience in data management and data quality assurance, including data quality analysis and data validation;
- At least two years of experience in handling large, complex data sets using SQL and T-SQL;
- At least two years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL related tools (Oracle, MySQL) or any other;
- Expert knowledge of and experience with relational databases (SQL);
- Extensive experience with different data formats (csv, binary and Excel), different encodings (Unicode, Windows vs Linux, SQL collations and others) and computer operating systems (Windows, Linux);
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of R software environment for statistical computing and visualization is considered an asset;
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools is considered an asset;
- Experience with process flows and visualization tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart is advantageous;
- Experience in the field of epidemiology and/or public health (at least 6 months) is considered an asset;
- Experience in managing public health related data sets (at least 6 months) is advantageous;
- Professional experience in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual context is advantageous;
- Excellent command of the English language, oral and written is a must.
Apply to this job following this link: https://talentseed.pt/emprego/2882/data-manager-mf-stockholm-sweden