Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Here at KnowledgeWorks we like people that are pragmatic and have a “no drama” attitude! ;)
At the moment we are looking for someone knowledgeable at User Experience Designer that would like to work somewhere in Coimbra.
What you need to know?
Really, really must know:
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in the same role;
• Proficiency in user and domain research, particularly in stakeholder and end-users interviews and observation, user journeys and task analysis;
• Proficiency in creating user stories, user flows, early design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes;
• Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders, aligning user expectations and product/project requirements;
• Understanding of interaction design principles and patterns, information architecture and visual design;
• Ability to plan and conduct user testing and to iterate the work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback;
• Proven expertise turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging (product) experiences;
• Analytical and creative thinking skills and the ability to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team;
• Knowledge of design industry tools such as sketch, zeplin, axure;
• Proficiency in English and Portuguese.
Are you the one?