Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
• Document test cases.
• Perform and document risk analysis.
• Record test progress and results.
• Code automated tests.
• Create test plans.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
• Discover bugs within software.
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
• Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
• Perform manual and automated testing.
• Research and analyze product features being tested.
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
The talent what we are looking for:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in informatic-related discipline.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, detail-oriented and relationship-building skills.
• Fluent spoken and written business English is a must, and fluent local language (Portuguese) is preferred.
• The ability to work with teams, shaping products and systems then planning and executing tests using the most appropriate test approach.
• Experience in creating test scenarios.
• Experience as a software automation tester.
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to Mostrar contacto da oferta with FM_QA in the email subject.