Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
• Ensure that the relevant principles and ceremonies are understood and adhered to by the team (e.g. sprint planning, standups, sprint demo, retrospective, backlog refinement).
• Guide the team along all relevant process steps and ensures that the team deliverables are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
• Support and coach the team to keep focus and achieve transparency in its progress also towards external stakeholders (e.g. project managers, product owners).
• Support and coach the team to commit to challenging but realistic and reliable sprint results.
• Support and coach the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally.
• Ensure timely and constructive cooperation of the team with the product owner or other stakeholders.
• Foster reflection and continuous learning to increase team performance and value orientation.
• Facilitate the team's creativity and self-empowerment to challenge product content definition and way of working.
• Exchange best practices and collaborating with other scrum teams.
• In case of large project support inter-team synchronization (e.g. scrum of scrum).
The talent what we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
• Proven work experience as Scrum Master or Project Manager or Project Manager Officer with more than 3 years of experience.
• Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Communication skills, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
• Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus.
• PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development.
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies.
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career.
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to Mostrar contacto da oferta with FM_SCRUM in the email subject.