Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
• Provide an independent oversight on the probability of successful completion of key projects and programs and produce report to Management
• Ensure information quality and develop analysis and recommendations around big picture insights than can only be gleaned from aggregated information
• Enable well informed and fast decision making to ensure success of the projects through setup of an appropriate reporting process
• Convey risks and issues impacting the project manager’s ability to deliver the value their project was chartered for
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects
• Ensure quality standards are met
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
The talent what we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• Proven work experience as Project Manager, Project Manager Officer, Project Officer or Scrum Master, with 3 up to 7 years of experience
• Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Communication skills, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
• Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must
• PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development.
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies.
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career.
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with FM_PMO in the email subject.