Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here https://www.neotalent.pt/pt/
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Application and System Administrator in Alfragide area.
As an Application and System Administrator, the candidate will join an existing technical team and his role will be:
• Platform and application components administration and operation
• Know-how regarding HR IT services processes and concepts
• Service Level Agreement knowledge and compliance under all tasks and procedures
• Processes under the scope of team action: Operations Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Transport- und Deployment management, Monitoring und Alert Management, Health check system monitor, Security Management, Data Center und Patch/Update Management, SVM (Security Vulnerability Monitoring) Management.
The talent that we are looking for:
• Good knowledge of administration of Windows Server, .NET, and MS Office
• Good knowledge of administration of Linux Server, PHP, Nagios and DokuWiki
• Very good knowledge of web servers and web services, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat
• Very good knowledge in operations with web services, OpenFT, RFC etc. Monitoring
Nagios & Introscope
• Good knowledge of SAP/SNC encryption, client authentication, SSL certificate
handling, Entrust GetAccess
• Good knowledge of Powershell, Java Script, SQL
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
• English Mandatory: C1 - Proficient user - Interview in English will be required
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to Mostrar contacto da oferta with MAR_App.Syst.Adm in the email subject.