Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and the US. The Virtual Forge works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build a business around the world.
We are looking for a talented Test Engineer to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.
You will be based on our beautiful riverside office in Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and/ or automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting non-conformities and defects.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Preparing test cases and RTM
- Executing test cases and reviewing results
- Raising defects and retesting fixes
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Test Manager on VSTS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of automation tools
What do you need to do:
- Send us your CV in English to Mostrar contacto da oferta
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.