Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here https://www.neotalent.pt/pt/
What is your mission:
- We are looking for a Java Fullstack Developer to join the Online team of our Telco area based in Lisbon. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participation in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, test);
- Alternate through various roles from front to back-end to get good exposure to all parts of the project;
- Update current software systems, making improvement suggestions;
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software component.
The talent what we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2+ years of experience as a Java software developer;
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.);
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (nice to have);
- Strong time management skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English;
More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to Mostrar contacto da oferta with HCF_JFS in the email subject.