Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
NBCC Consulting is hiring to a client company that was created with the objective of implementing a new concept that will change forever the way people think and use queue management software, with focus on the democratization of queue systems and in the overall user experience.
- Integrate our IT Consulting Team, which is experiencing rapid growth.
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX/LINUX Systems;
- Good experience in CI/CD tools and technologies and, in general, in “infrastructure as code” solutions;
- Experience with one or more of the following virtualisations, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
- 3 + experience working as a full stack Java Developer, with excellent knowledge in software design and clean code principles, with knowledge of the main integrated development environments, preferable Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA;
- Good experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services);
- Good experience of Java build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.);
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON;
- Experience in tools for mapping relational databases into Object Oriented models, e.g. Hibernate;
- Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic search and Kibana);
- Good experience in software architecture, with a particular focus on Service and Microservices Oriented architectures;
- Good knowledge of development methodologies, in particular, lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control (including the software supporting these methodologies, e.g., Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Good written and verbal language skills in English (in order to draft technical documents and to interact with English-speaking stakeholders);
- Passion for learning new technologies and tools;
- Customer orientation and agile mind-set;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Integration in a strong growth company for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional Development.
Please send your updated CV to ---@--- , and if you are not contacted within two weeks we will keep your CV in the database for future recruitment processes. All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the requested profile will be considered. All other will be in database for future requests.