Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
- Manage (define and setup) the monitoring of installed systems and infrastructure;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools;
- Oversee the deployment process and perform the installation of new software releases;
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Provide technical direction to other teams that we support;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support;
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
- Liaise with vendors and other teams for problem resolution.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid foundations in Linux systems;
- Having working knowledge on the following protocols, interfaces, platforms and technologies:
o SIP, SS7, INAP, DIAMITER, IMS, HSS, CSCF
- Knowledge on SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases;
- Network troubleshooting and analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark;
- Communications Protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, SSH, DNS).
Nice to Have:
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V); Unix scripting.
- Proven ability to multitask;
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- English literacy..