Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
At Olisipo we can guess if you?re the party animal or the library mouse of the office. Take our DISC assessment test and find out which are your behaviour patterns at work. Get to know the best environments and tasks to enhance your results. iT?s iTech and Humantech!
- Installation, configuration, support (TIER2/3) and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure;
- Improve the stability and performance of the systems, ensuring the Operations have the necessary resources to continuously monitoring of system health and troubleshooting issues that arise;
- Provide technical direction to other teams that we support;
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Contribute to a high-performance, friendly and collaborative work environment;
- Work with a wide variety of business stakeholders to ensure that the needs are aligned to support business goals and objectives.
- Strong foundations in Linux Systems;
- Having working knowledge on the following protocols, interfaces, platforms and technologies (SIP, SS7, INAP, DIAMITER, IMS, HSS, CSCF);
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases;
- Network troubleshooting and analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark;
- Communications Protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, SSH, DNS);
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V); Unix scripting.
- Proven ability to multitask;
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- English literacy.
- Telecommunications background (either academic or professional);
- Candidates with the willing to continuously learn and keep up with the roadmap of evolutions from our products;
- Candidates with the desire to continuously improve their knowledge on telecom technologies.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to
and learn more about this opportunity.