Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a VMWare System Administrator to integrate a nearshore project in Lisbon.
- Degree in computer science or have completed an IT-related training comparable qualifications and at least 2 years of professional experience in the operation of IT systems (server infrastructure);
- Very good knowledge in the administration of large virtual IT environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, ...);
- Design and provision of various storage systems and the associated network (CISCO, Brocade, DellEMC (Networker, Data Domain, Avamar, VMAX, Unity, VNX, Centera), HDS (GSeries), IBM (SVC, Midrange Systems) and Netapp (FAS, Metro Cluster);
- Good IT skills, ability to familiarize yourself with complex IT systems and affinity for new technologies;
- Experience with standard operating systems in Windows and Linux;
- Knowledge of standard databases, especially Oracle and MS SQL;
- Knowledge of standard business applications, e.g. Exchange, various IT service management systems;
- Experience in working on projects;
- Fluent in English.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to ---@--- and learn more about this opportunity. INFO: ---@---