Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (m/f) to integrate a project in Lisbon.
- Computer Science or Informatics Engineering degree;
- Minimum 3 years? experience implementing automation using Selenium;
- Experience working with unit test frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest, jUnit);
- Object oriented Programming;
- Experience with Agile Testing best practices (e.g. TDD, BDD);
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Experience with Git;
- Passion for Automation.
- Experience with:
- Dependency management solutions (e.g.: Maven, nuGet);
- Repository managers (e.g.: Artifactory, Nexus);
- Docker or another container-like technologies (Kubernetes);
- BDD - Behaviour Driven Development;
- Continuous Deployments;
- Infrastructure as Code using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible;
- Working in an Agile Environment (e.g.: Kanban, Scrum).
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity, Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to
and learn more about this opportunity. INFO: