Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Accredited as ?Best Talent Managers? for seven years in a row, at Olisipo we excel for our transparent relationship with all our collaborators. Assigning them the most thrilling projects, investing on their training and guiding them attentively, our career management highlights everyone?s potential. iT?s achievement and happiness.
We are looking for OnePM Configurator to integrate a project in Alfragide.
- Successfully complete the Clarizen 5-day Administration Training Course (Fluency in English and eligibility to enter the USA is required);
- Develop all User Stories approved through the Demand Management Process, within their level of competence. (It is expected that this will include all configuration, property card updates and basic workflows. Advanced workflows and creation of Custom Objects will be conducted by Clarizen Developers);
- Ensure that User Stories are delivered to ?In Test? in a timely manner;
- Fix bugs reported through the Demand Management Process within 1 business day of the bug being accepted by the Demand Manager;
- Support the Demand Manager by advising on those User Stories outside their level of competence for routing to Clarizen for development and on capacity issues where there is risk of late delivery and potential impact on workstream roll out;
- Participate in User calls to advise on the capability of the OnePM system to optimize the User Story requests;
- Support the Integration Manager by advising on any proposed integration, interfaces, interconnections or links which may create performance issues for the overall OnePM system and suggesting potential improvements and cost saving alternatives;
-vSupport the Product Owner by participating in weekly production calls;
- Assist in the production and execution of the OnePM development roadmap;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the full range of capabilities in Clarizen One and Clarizen Go, and any other system Clarizen may release over time;
- Participate in regular design and development meetings, including travel to technical workshops (anticipate 6 international trips per year);
- Provide updates and management reports as required by the Product Owner;
- Other duties in support of OnePM as may be required by the Product Owner from time to time.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to
and learn more about this opportunity. INFO: