Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Network Engineers play a vital role in large organizations as they develop and maintain communication networks. Usual tasks include monitoring network performance, solving technical issues, updating job knowledge, upgrading network equipment, ensuring network security, and providing customer service.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The main activities addressed by this global team are:
- Management, maintenance and monitoring the regional network (WAF, LB, routers, firewalls, switches);
- Work with central teams in incident/problem resolution;
- Document the network changes;
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
Qualifications required to succeed in this role
- Degree and / or Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of significant experience in FW, Load Balancing, WAF, Routing,
- Experience working with Check Point, F5, AlgoSec, Cisco, and Web Proxy;
- Certification in CCNA, CCNP or Other (preferential);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
If you have interest in our position send us your CV to ---@---
Build your career with us.
What you can expect from us:
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.