Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Citrix Administrators are responsible for installing and updating Xenapp farms, developing professional infrastructure, solving technical issues, training users, managing Windows systems, and supervising the Citrix server farm.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The main activities addressed by this global team are:
- Management of Systems, Database and Network;
- Application maintenance and support;
- IPC Process Management;
- Project Management;
- QoS and Governance.
Qualifications required to succeed in this role
- Degree and / or Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar functions;
- Experience in administration of Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Netscaler and Appsense;
- Azure Cloud management knowledge;
- Citrix and Microsoft certifications (preferential);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
If you have interest in our position send us your CV to ---@---
Build your career with us.
What you can expect from us:
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.