Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Crossjoin Solutions is looking for top talents to join our team and onboard in high profile projects.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources;
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues;
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel;
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables;
- Contribute to performance reviews and staff development;
- Responsible to overview the different projects under his responsibility;
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies where appropriate;
- Provide daily/weekly feedback on the status of the different projects;
- Evaluate business processes and identify performance metrics.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems;
- 5+ years of experience in project management in an IT environment;
- 5+ years of managing different teams and projects;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to Have:
- Certification on ITIL Foundation or SCRUM methodologies;
- Availability to travel;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Continuous training and career development;
With the submission of your application you authorise the treatment and storage of your personal data within Crossjoin Solutions, Lda data base for this recruitment process and/or other future opportunities for a maximum period of five years. You can request a change or exclusion of your personal data at any time via e-mail to