Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informa??o
Empresas em Destaque
Resposta Lógica has been dedicated to client's success across Europe, providing IT Services and Solutions in business areas of Telecommunications, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Legal, Ecommerce, Fashion, Automobiles and Airlines.
- Technical Assessment based on the analysis done by the admin salesforce
- Unit Testing
- Produce technical documentation
- Provide code solutions based on technical analysis
- Adhere best practices defined within the development activities
- Adhere current development approach (ALM)
- Provide necessary information to coordinator about ongoing work
- Master or Bachelor in IT
- Relevant Experience of3+ years working in an enterprise implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud.
- You have experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- You have experience with Salesforce Lightening.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Custom Application development onForce.com platform
- Experience in Salesforce integration with other on premise systems
- Experience in business-functional analysis, modelling and design methods- Able to deploy initiative and has a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of TFS/GIT
- You have Salesforce certifications like Platform Developer 1 and 2.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
- Experience with Velocity
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
Applicants must be available to travel in Europe.
Send CV to ---@--- .