Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Start: March 2020
Location: Faro OR Porto region
We are recruiting for our client, an award winning American company specialised in data analysis, BI & consulting in the education industry. The company is all about data gathering, analysis, data visualisation and providing advice for elementary, middle and highschools in the United States. The company is well established and fast growing and has decided to setup a team in Portugal with software engineers and data analysts.
The company is considering to setup a splendid work environment in the Algarve or Porto area with comfortable yearly compensation up to 28.000 Euro / year, depending on your skill level. We’re seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to help the BrightBytes Research Team scale our education solutions, providing critical insights to districts across the country using business intelligence tools. We’re looking for talents with strong analytical skills, who want to put data into action helping school districts make better-informed decisions. You’ll be working directly with our Research Team to bring our school-data-powered product into districts, schools, and classrooms. You will be working with local team members inside an international tech company with colleagues in America.
We are looking for data analysts who are:
- Detail-oriented and extremely thorough: you take pleasure in ferreting out the smallest inconsistencies and making sure things always add up.
- Data savvy: you have a background in statistics and you feel confident navigating and analyzing large data sets. You’re also comfortable with database design, relational database terminology, and can write advanced SQL queries.
- Technical aptitude and interest: you’re extremely comfortable navigating new systems and are excited to learn new tools that help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. As such, you are comfortable seeking out answers on your own by digging into documentation and other available resources
- Clear communicator: you get your point across with the fewest most impactful words.
And do you meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience including quantitative analysis and data visualization.
- Experience building production dashboards using a BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Sisense, etc.) is a must.
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Exposure to other statistical languages (R, Python, Stata, SAS) is a major plus.
Are you interested? Send us an e-mail with your resume along with a short motivation letter to