Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth.
To reinforce the Group IT Team in Portugal we are looking for:
Integration Consultant (SAP PO/PI/XI)
A SAP Integration Consultant has the following responsibilities: analyse and map business requirements to IT deliverables; design and implement integration solutions, initial support and handover to support; support of running solutions; facilitate and contribute knowledge sharing; quality assurance; documentation & Best practices to be followed; regular contact with both external and internal business partners.
• 5+ years of work experience
• Experience with SAP Process Orchestration (PO/PI/XI) development
• You are ‘hands-on’ and can get things done in a supportable manner
• You are Self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• You are structured, self-driven, independent, efficient and adaptable
• Fluent in English
• Desirable skills:
- General knowledge of middleware/integration technologies
- General insight into SAP ERP processes
- Development experience in ABAP or JAVA
- Knowledge of .net, XML, Webservices
- Knowledge of EDI standards like X12, EDIFACT, SEPA
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference SAPEDI2020 to the following website: http://enter.ecco.com/.
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal