Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
FARO is different:
FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
You will be building and shaping a top performing team according to our values. You own the delivery of our products with an eye set on productivity while not compromising quality and providing delightful experiences to our customers.
CAM2 is FARO’s main software product in 3D Manufacturing vertical and one of the world’s most known product in its market. In this position you would be managing the three teams that work day to day to design, develop, test and build the next generation of Metrology Software.
This position requires:
• 5 years or more experience in a leadership role with hands on technical experience.
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
• In-depth experience with C#, OOP, JIRA, GIT, TDD.
• Solid complex problem-solving skills and being creative and innovative in providing solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Portuguese.
• Experience in WPF are a plus
• 3D software programming (OpenGL; DirectX; etc.) is an advantage.
• Strong expertise in mathematics and Metrology knowledge are a plus.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
• Breakdown epics into manageable / deliverable stories in a continuous deployment mindset.
• Participate in development of long-term vision and planning of new products.
• Champion a continuous improvement mentality monitoring and implementing necessary changes.
• Evangelize an Agile and DevOps mindset through the teams, running Agile software development methodologies.
• Identify candidates, conduct interviews and integrate new hires.
• Analyze, design and develop algorithms, prototypes, software packages within established specifications.
• Conduct code reviews and mediate architectural discussions and decisions.
Apply Now Via Our Corporate Job Portal: