Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We?re the Human voice in iT.
We are looking for Junior Network information Center (m/f) to integrate a project in Lisbon.
Technical skillset likely includes:
- Advanced experience with Windows OS;
- Basic experience with Unix OS;
- Basic experience with MS Office;
- Advanced knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF);
- Basic knowlede of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow);
- Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Vertica);
- Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS;
Non-Technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with internal clients;
- Working with global teams;
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical
stakeholders, both verbally and in written form;
- Solid written and spoken English, C1 or above;
- Bachelor?s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Previous working experience is welcome but not mandatory
- Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are welcome but not mandatory
- Experience with CA monitoring solutions (CA PC, NFA, Spectrum) is welcome but not
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail above and learn more about this opportunity. INFO: ---@---