Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
HCCM Consulting is an Information Systems Consulting company with 24 years of experience, belonging to the HCCM group with a universe of 1,500 employees in 2 companies, with a consolidated turnover of more than 25 Million Euros.
HCCM Consulting is one of the main players in the area of Technology Consulting and Innovation.
HCCM Consulting's products and services offer is focused on banking, insurance, public services, telecommunications and industry, and is divided in 6 business lines: Advisory; Enterprise Applications - SAP; Managed Services; Professional Services; RAD - Rapid Application Delivery - OutSystems; Web & Application Development.
For more information see www.hccm.pt
Function: Linux Systems Administrator (m/f)
Desired Skills and expertise:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar functions;
• Advance knowledge with Bash, Perl or Ruby;
• Experience with Red Hat OS and managing supported Middleware & Applications;
• Knowledge of TSM, Apache Tomcat and CyberArk;
• Experience with VMware and Cloud environments;
• Knowledge of ITIL & IPC Service Delivery;
• Knowledge of ServiceNow as user;
• Expertise in JAVA application servers - installation, configuration, and administration, preferable JBOSS;
• Knowledge of PLSQL;
• Experience with AML solutions (preferential);
• Knowledge of Puppet, Ansible or Chef configuration/management and Zabbix/Nagios (preferential);
• Experience with Hadoop Cloudera (preferential);
• Knowledge of AWS / OpenPaaS (preferential);
• Fluency in English.
• Career development possibility;
• Integration in a fast-growing company;
• Integration in a young and dynamic team.
Interested candidates can apply through ---@--- by sending us a detailed CV. Please indicate the reference nº NE19-10-LINUX in the subject.
We ensure the confidentiality of every application.