Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are hiring!
As a Data Analyst, you will collect and interpret data, analyzing results, and reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
• Be(come) a Data Subject Matter expert for Connected Digital Interactions in EMEAR
• Understand data requirements from our regional perspective and identify the data sources in partnership with business analysts in our global team
• Aggregate data for customer journeys opportunities based on key data triggers
• Work with regional Program Managers to ensure alignment of workflows, data exchange processes and best practices for the execution of customer journeys and in-region initiatives
• Discover basic data insights with data models and automate data transformation and data quality reports
• Collaborate with our Data Scientists on predictive models and ensure regional value and relevancy
• Collect and analyse huge sets of data in Hadoop.
We are looking for
• Proficient English (C1 - Level)
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in data analytics
• You can transform, slice, dice, and present data in Excel
• Creative problem-solver with outstanding attention to detail
• Dedicated and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Validated experience working on projects
We offer you
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Performance bonus
• Transportation allowance
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
• Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern office located where the action is: Tagus Park, Oeiras - Lisbon- Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2qsvDcT
or contact Nuno Martins (firstname.lastname@example.org)