Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Noesis is currently seeking Experienced Testers to integrate an International Project in UK, with the following profile:
The company is currently undertaking an Oracle Retail implementation program, aiming to replace its existing buying, merchandising and stock management systems with a mix of products drawn from Oracle’s Retail Suite and bespoke add-ons tailored to the client business processes.
This program will have an impact across the majority of business functions, so a phased transition and implementation strategy has been selected to reduce business risk. The program will enable the above functionality over four releases.
Things to do:
- Responsible for day to day management, tracking and reporting of defects;
- Functional test cases specifications and execution;
- Driving engagement across resolver teams, testers and the business;
- Raise and manage defects;
- Retesting activities;
- Regression tests management.
Things you need to have:
- Computer Science, Management or Engineering Degree;
- 2 years or more with test management activities;
- Knowledge and experience in functional testing;
- Experience on defect management;
- Knowledge in HP ALM;
- Consultants with retail experience and familiarity with retail purchasing of goods for resale business process would be valued;
- ISTQB certification (nice-to-have);
- Availability to travel 50% offsite;
- Good Communication skills;
- Proactivity and results orientation;
- Ability to work in English every day.
If you meet these conditions and would like to be part of an innovative organization that continuously invests in the training of your talents, send your CV to ---@--- , indicating in the subject the reference NE_006__12_19_2193.
Connect to www.noesis.com and meet all our opportunities or submit your spontaneous application. Join us Let's innovate together!