Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
DON’T WAIT ANYMORE TO START MAKING AN IMPACT THAT MATTERS.
Have you ever wanted to work with the latest SFDC products? Or maybe you already are, but you wish to do this in a new, improved environment? If either of those situations describe you, keep reading!
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who will design, develop, test and deploy high quality business solutions, based in industry best practices as well as business needs.
Are you ready to help our clients surf the wave of digital transformation?
As a Front-End Developer, we expect you to handle numerous projects and priorities using Waeg’s proven PM methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions. You will also be responsible for:
- Convert UI/UX wireframes into Salesforce applications;
- Develop front-end components for intuitive and responsive layouts;
- Guarantee that the end product faithfully represents the design requested;
- Troubleshoot and solve problems;
- Introduce mechanisms and best practices to prevent recurrence of performance issues;
- Document best practices and operational procedures.
You will be in constant communication and collaboration with our other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions as well facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
You will take time to research and keep current on technology and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective.
In order to be successful in our team we expect you to bring 5+ years experience as a Front-End developer and have:
- Experience with Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Components) is preferable;
- Experience with SOAP, SQL, JQuery, and XML;
- Experience building mobile and responsive web apps;
- Previous work with web development and design;
- Good usability and web accessibility practices.
You also have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in geographically dispersed environments.
You are able to speak and write English fluently, and you can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
You can work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision, on multiple tasks and deliver quality products.
You are comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and had exposure across the full delivery life-cycle.
At Waeg you’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing global brands in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you many personal growth possibilities.
You will be part of a global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged.
We will offer you a competitive salary and time and support to improve your skills.
ARE YOU READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
Apply @ waeg.com/careers-content#front-end-developer-3110