Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ARE YOU READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
Have you ever wanted to work with the latest SFDC products? Or maybe you already are, but you wish to do this in a new, improved environment? If either of those situations describe you, keep reading!
We are looking for a Salesforce B2B Commerce Developer who will design, develop, test and deploy high-quality business solutions, based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
Are you ready to help our clients surf the wave of digital transformation?
As a Salesforce B2B Commerce Developer at Waeg, you will be responsible for leveraging the latest B2B Commerce technologies in order to help our clients surf the wave of digital transformation. You will design, develop, test and deploy high-quality Commerce Salesforce solutions, based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
As a B2B Commerce Developer, you will be using Waeg’s proven methodologies and best development practices to ensure high-quality delivery. Your responsibilities include:
- Solving complex programming problems with a particular focus on object-oriented design and programming;
- Working on developing solutions with Apex, Lightning and Visualforce;
- Leading technical tracks on large scale projects;
- Collaborating, communicating and translating business requirements with the Technical Architect and Project Manager to build technical solutions;
- Managing and implementing the prescribed code quality standards and development strategies for the project;
- Implementing improvements and new functionalities in the B2B Commerce product;
While performing this role, you will maintain constant communication and collaboration with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
In order to be an awesome B2B Commerce developer at Waeg, you will need to have had at least 2+ years experience developing Salesforce B2B Commerce solutions and proficient in the following areas:
- Knowledge and practical application of Apex Programming, Force.com APIs and SOAP and RESTful Web Services;
- Experience of the complete software development life cycle and project life cycle including Release Management, Testing, and Deployment;
- Experience with database software and PaaS solutions;
- At least one Salesforce certification, ideally development focused;
You also have good interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in geographically dispersed environments.
You are able to speak and write English fluently, and you can produce high-quality technical documentation and analysis.
At Waeg you’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing global brands in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you with many personal growth possibilities.
You will be part of a global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged.
We will offer you a competitive salary and time and support to improve your skills.
You can join one of our Offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Lisbon, Paris or Warsaw or even work remotely from any city in Europe!
Apply @ waeg.com/careers-content#b2b-commerce-developer-3274