Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ARE YOU READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
Did you know that Waeg is the old English word for Wave? Here at Waeg, we help our clients to surf the wave of digital transformation every single day, the question is – are you ready to surf the wave with us?
We are currently looking to hire a Graphic Designer who will work closely alongside the marketing and communications team to ensure the design and aesthetic of Waeg’s brand is market leading. They will be responsible for the creation of all visual components used regularly by the marketing team.
As a Graphic Designer part of the Waeg team, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to improve and create solid internal and external communication;
- Generating original ideas in order to portray Waeg’s branding message across online and offline channels, taking Waeg’s branding to the next level, ensuring this remains consistent throughout all marketing projects and campaigns;
- Being a part of all internal design projects, from the original concept through to the delivery of the design;
- Ensuring that ongoing proposals for clients are reviewed and improved to suit Waeg’s brand and level of customer satisfaction;
You will also be involved in supporting our UX/UI team with exciting graphical tasks and help with the creation of graphics for video content internally and externally.
Experience is a key part of Waeg’s continued success as a company. If you were to join the team, we would be looking for you to be experienced and competent in the following areas:
- The ideal person must hold a Degree in Graphic Design or have a strong portfolio of previous work;
- They must have had at least 1 year of experience in a digitally focused environment working as a graphic designer;
- Read, speak and write fluently in English;
-Great visual thinker, with a creative flare to all elements of their work;
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to evolving requirements and circumstances;
- Strong attention to details;
Technology is a key part of our delivery success and growth as a company and we use a range of tools internally to support and portray Waeg’s brand. As a Graphic Designer, we would like the ideal candidate to be competent on the following technology suites;
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.;
- Microsoft Suite: Powerpoint, Word etc.;
- Google Suite: Docs, Slides etc.;
It would be highly advantageous if this candidate has experience with video editing software also.
At Waeg you’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing global brands in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you with many personal growth possibilities.
You will be part of a global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged.
We will offer you a competitive salary and time and support to improve your skills.
This position will be based in our awesome Lisbon office!
Apply @ waeg.com/careers-content#graphic-designer-3336