Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Devovps in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
• University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a team of systems administrators, very autonomous;
• Experience in automation tools: pupet, ansible, gitlab
• Database experience: MySQL, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDb, ElasticSearch
• Experience with virtualization environment - VMWare;
• Experience developing with PHP, Python, Bash, node (one at least)
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_DEVOPS.PORTO in the email subject.