Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of CS NETWORK ENGINEER in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
• Degree in Telecom Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• +4 years working on telecoms, in a design role;
• +2 years on implementation of live solutions;
• Experience on mobile telecom (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IMS), networks design, capacity management, engineering and architecture
• Knowledge of 3GPP, GSMA, ITU standards and specifications
• Experience in the design, test and operation of NGN based networks, including MSS/MGW, HLR/HSS, SBC
• Experience in defining, establishing and maintaining voice interconnects, TDM and SIP based
• Understanding about IMS architecture. Knowledge about VoIP, VoLTE, VoWifi, and QoS
• IMS Architecture with understanding of IMS nodes including P/S/I-CSCF, Application Servers
• IMS Protocol Interfaces – Gm Interface, ISC interface, Sh Interface, Cx, SOAP/XML, etc
• Experience in mobile services charging (offline, online). Knowledge and experience of OCS and, Ro, Ro+, Ga and Bp interfaces
• Knowledge and experience with Diameter/SCTP networks and protocol
• Knowledge and experience with Signaling Gateways and protocols including SIP, MEGACO, MGCP, RTP and TDM protocols like SS7, ISDN, SIGTRAN and MAP and CAMEL
• Experience with protocol analyzer tools like Wireshark, Astelia, and ability to use them to troubleshoot networks errors/problems for the mentioned protocols
• Experience with ETSI NFV architecture and solutions
• Familiar with MVNO/MVNE/MVNA architecture(s) and landscape
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_CS.NETWORK in the email subject.