Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of PS NETWORK ENGINEER in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
• Degree in Telecom Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• +4 years working on telecoms, in a design role;
• +2 years on implementation of live solutions;
• Knowledge of wireless mobility and Mobile Core (PS and EPC) architecture. Network topology, interfaces and flows. Telecom networks technology evolution trends. Knowledge and experience of LTE.
• Experience with IP Network Design and IP Network security.
• Experience with corporate VPN solutions, such as IPsec, L2TP, GRE, and MPLS VPNs.
• Experience in service design. Experience with EPS and PCC architectures, and the effective use of Deep Packet Inspection in service control. Knowledge of PCRF/SPR and PCEF. Knowledge of the interfaces and protocols: Rx, Gx, Sp, Radius, Diameter, DNS.
• Knowledge and experience with Diameter/SCTP networks and protocol.
• Knowledge and experience with EPS QoS architecture.
• Knowledge and experience with GRX and IPX networks and architecture.
• Understanding about IMS architecture. Knowledge about SIP, VoIP, VoLTE, VoWifi, and QoS.
• Experience with ETSI NFV architecture and solutions.
• High Level Designs and Low Level Designs.
• Solution design of core Network Elements including PCRF, PCEF, PDN-GW/GGSN, DNS, RADIUS, ePDG, and DPI.
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to
with MAR_PS.NETWORK in the email subject.