Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Junior Network Engineer in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree;
• Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are welcome but not mandatory;
• Advanced experience with Windows OS;
• Advanced knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF);
• Basic experience with Unix OS and MS Office;
• Basic knowlede of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow);
• Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Vertica);
• Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS;
• Advanced in English (mandatory)
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_JUNIOR.NETWORK in the email subject.