Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Sabe mais sobre a Neotalent .
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Product Analyst in the Lisbon area. This professional will be responsible for engages with other project stakeholders, internal and external to TV Product Development.
The talent that we are looking for:
• University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
• Relevant experience in the TV industry, ideally in a Cable or OTT operator on a product definition role for 5+ years;
• Good technical background on TV and Mobile App domains;
• Familiar with TV solution core elements such as: VOD, EPG, TV Middleware, STB OS, Driver layers, Chipset integration, CAS, DRM, Video Streaming over Cable or IPTV, OTT Apps;
• Familiar with Agile software development principles and methodologies;
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_PDIM in the email subject.