Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
TanQyou is the most innovative gas station chain and mobility platform in the Netherlands, which believes that the use of mobility will change rapidly in the coming years. Based on this conviction, TanQyou transforms conventional gas stations into so-called mobility hubs. A digital platform that brings refueling, parking, EV loading, shared cars and fleet management together. All aspects of mobility will be settled through one credit, as are gas and electricity now. TanQyou is able to generate higher customer loyalty (loyalty program) in maximum convenience (license plate, facial recognition) through digital tools.
Due to the rapid growth of TanQyou, and our ambitions of further expanding our company in Europe, we are opening a branch office in Portugal (Braga region). For this reason we are searching for experienced and independent Mobile App Developers. From out of the office at Braga region you will work closely with your colleagues in the Netherlands.
The function in a nutshell
We are looking for experienced Mobile App Developers who ensure that our current and future apps are continuously being improved in terms of UX, conversion, stability, security, and speed.
Within different teams you work together towards one goal; to ensure that our customers' current and future apps are continuously being improved.
What are you going to do?
• A s a mobile app developer (iOS & Android) you help building our mobile apps;
• Providing our apps with new features and bug fixes by means of agile software development;
• Using TDD and Automated UI-Tests;
• Having an active role in our fast growing developers team;
• Translating the wishes of our product owner into fantastic apps.
What we ask for
• You are in possession of a diploma in computer science (higher professional education or scientific education), a diploma in a similar field, or you can prove that you have become a real expert as an autodidact;
• Extensive experience with object-oriented programming;
• Extensive experience with C#;
• Affinity with Microsoft technology;
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira & Visual Studio;
• Knowledge and experience with Xamarin;
• Knowledge of MVVM or VIPER is an advantage;
• Knowledge of Unit Testing, Automated Testing, TDD or BDD is an advantage;
• Knowledge of CI/CD is an advantage.
What we offer
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
• An all-round job with many responsibilities;
• A competitive salary;
• International work environment including visits to HQ in the Netherlands;
• Great career opportunities and lots of space for personal development;
• Training opportunities such as courses, event and more;
• Top-notch laptop with all you need to outperform.
Send us your application to
with the reference “Mobile App Developer”.