Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
TanQyou is the most innovative gas station chain and mobility platform in the Netherlands, which believes that the use of mobility will change rapidly in the coming years. Based on this conviction, TanQyou transforms conventional gas stations into so-called mobility hubs. A digital platform that brings refueling, parking, EV loading, shared cars and fleet management together. All aspects of mobility will be settled through one credit, as are gas and electricity now. TanQyou is able to generate higher customer loyalty (loyalty program) in maximum convenience (license plate, facial recognition) through digital tools.
Due to the rapid growth of TanQyou, and our ambitions of further expanding our company in Europe, we are opening a branch office in Portugal (Braga region). For this reason we are searching for experienced and independent Front-end Developers. From out of the office at Braga region you will work closely with your colleagues in the Netherlands.
The function in a nutshell
We are looking for experienced Front-End developers who are always looking for the boundary between creativity and functionality. You want to optimize the user-friendliness for the millions of visitors to our customers' websites with pixel perfection.
Together with your colleagues you work on achieving one goal: designing websites that work intuitively and deliver stunning online sales. Loading times are always taken into account and for you, the user experience is paramount.
What are you going to do?
• Besides the scripting part you are also strong in UX and applying A/B tests;
• You are an all-round Front-end Developer who focusses at pixel perfection. Improving the user experience is always your top priority.
What we ask for
• Minimum working and thinking level is higher professional education;
• Medior knowledge of frameworks React, Vue.JS and Angular;
• You are familiar with the front-end implementation from start to finish;
• You are able to develop, design and debug;
• You are experienced with GIT and scrum.
What we offer
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
• An all-round job with many responsibilities;
• A competitive salary;
• International work environment including visits to HQ in the Netherlands;
• Great career opportunities and lots of space for personal development;
• Training opportunities such as courses, event and more;
• Top-notch laptop with all you need to outperform.
Send us your application to ---@--- with the reference “Front-end Developer”.