Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
TanQyou is the most innovative gas station chain and mobility platform in the Netherlands, which believes that the use of mobility will change rapidly in the coming years. Based on this conviction, TanQyou transforms conventional gas stations into so-called mobility hubs. A digital platform that brings refueling, parking, EV loading, shared cars and fleet management together. All aspects of mobility will be settled through one credit, as are gas and electricity now. TanQyou is able to generate higher customer loyalty (loyalty program) in maximum convenience (license plate, facial recognition) through digital tools.
Due to the rapid growth of TanQyou, and our ambitions of further expanding our company in Europe, we are opening a branch office in Portugal (Braga region). For this reason we are searching for experienced and independent Back-end Developers. From out of the office at Braga region you will work closely with your colleagues in the Netherlands.
The function in a nutshell
We are looking for experienced Back-end Developers who are able to build the most complex connections and web applications for our customers. You are able to convert customer issues to API’s and build functionalities that are ready for millions of users. Accuracy and delivering high quality products are top of mind. All with the goal to achieve a high customer satisfaction.
Together with your colleagues you work on achieving one goal: building fast working links and web applications which ensure maximum results for our customers.
What are you going to do?
• Converting customer's issues into technical solutions;
• Working on innovative solutions within a young team;
• As a team, developing customised applications based on the Symfony framework;
• Object-oriented programming;
• Sharing and expanding knowledge by brainstorming with your team members.
What we ask for
• Minimum working and thinking level of higher professional education;
• Having programming experience at a digital agency is an advantage;
• Extensive experience with the Symfony framework, NodeJS or Laravel;
• Extensive knowledge of PHP/MySQL;
• Experience with GraphQL;
• Experience with Drupal;
• Experience with GIT and scrum;
• A real team player who is not afraid to take the lead;
• Being strongly analytic.
What we offer
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
• An all-round job with many responsibilities;
• A competitive salary;
• International work environment including visits to HQ in the Netherlands;
• Great career opportunities and lots of space for personal development;
• Training opportunities such as courses, event and more;
• Top-notch laptop with all you need to outperform.
Send us your application to ---@--- with the reference “Back-end Developer”.