Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Odivelas, Lisboa, Portugal
Alphaserve Technologies® is a global provider of digital IT services to law firms, financial firms and other markets including media, government and health care. A privately held firm of technology and business professionals serving clients in 300 cities and 38 countries, Alphaserve offers services focused on emerging digital technologies (AI, machine learning, automation, application development and security) as well as infrastructure technologies (cloud and lights-on smartsourcing).
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of a Windows 10 migration, Office 2016 upgrade, and migration to Desktop as a Service.
• Identify existing desktop applications and user configurations. Perform user, system and support requirements gathering and analysis to provide design and architectural recommendations.
• Implement a Windows 10 and Office 2016 test environment where installations can be tested, and users can test deployments prior to receiving a new desktop or laptop. We are open to this test environment being built using DaaS.
• Obtain MSI packages for all applications and prepare them for automatic deployment. This should be used for the Windows 10 migration and beyond.
• Create a list of existing Windows 10 and Office 2016 issues for current users running apps on Windows 10 and resolve those issues. Identify root cause with strategic solutions to problems.
• Find ways to diagnose user problems without interrupting their work.
• Create a "base build” of Windows 10 and customized configuration for Office 2016 for desktops, laptops, and cloud implementations.
• Create user documentation for deployments. Develop, organize and maintain standard operational procedures.
• Manage the build and deployment activities for Windows 10 and Office 2016
• Provide Tier II support post deployment. A Managed Services Provider will provide Tier I/Help Desk support.
• Script solutions, when necessary, using PowerShell and other appropriate scripting languages
• Demonstrated expertise and experience deploying Windows 10 to mid-sized companies with enterprise-class computing environments
• Experience architecting a large Windows 10 desktop/laptop/Citrix environment
• Experience with Office 365 (already deployed) and related Microsoft cloud technologies
• Excellent PowerShell scripting skills.
• Strong client service and communication skills. Understanding when to interrupt a user and when to "blend into the background.” Focus on quality.
• Ability to work independently without intensive oversight – must be a go-getter and take initiative finding ways to avoid problems proactively rather than just fixing them after the fact
• Initiative and ability to research problems independently, finding root cause
• Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer training and documentation
Strong inter-personal skills
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
Subject to review for purposes for ADAAA
Alphaserve Technologies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities