Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Cloud Migration Engineer - Azure
Odivelas, Lisboa, Portugal
Alphaserve Technologies® is a global provider of digital IT services to law firms, financial firms and other markets including media, government and health care. A privately held firm of technology and business professionals serving clients in 300 cities and 38 countries, Alphaserve offers services focused on emerging digital technologies (AI, machine learning, automation, application development and security) as well as infrastructure technologies (cloud and lights-on smartsourcing).
• Provide Architectural design guidance on cloud environments with a focus on Azure
• Assist in the development of processes and practices as it relates to the migration of workloads to Azure.
• Provision, configure and administrate Cloud services for the enterprise aligned with best practices.
• Transition planning and implementing systems and legacy applications to the Azure Cloud.
• Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and implementation plans
• Participate in project meetings and generate appropriate project status updates.
• Maintain timely status inputs and corrections for accurate reporting.
• Track and document project change plans.
• A minimum of 1 year experience with Windows Azure.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience with WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, networking.
• Strong understanding of the entire MS Azure product and services suite of products and their applicable use cases, best practices and implementation, and support considerations.
• Working understanding of container technologies such as Docker
• Experience with web security
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools (Splunk, Azure Monitoring and Security Center, etc.)
• Expert experience in Windows environments including Active Directory, experience with Linux environments a plus.
• Experience with Office 365
• Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
• Experience with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
• Experience with System Center Orchestrator
• Experience with Windows Deployment Server (WDS) and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
• Experience with MDM technologies Office 365
• Experience with Citrix VDI in Azure
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies and vendors (Zerto, Veeam).
• MS Exchange, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) upgrades, consolidation, and migration projects including ADMT migrations, AD LDS, and LDAP integration
• Migrating data into SharePoint Online from various sources using third-party tools
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience working in a consulting environment preferred
• Ability to use incident tracking software
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
Subject to review for purposes for ADAAA
Alphaserve Technologies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities