Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
KCS IT - WE MAKE IT
IT’S ALL ABOUT FAMILY, OUR FAMILY.
FRIENDS, TEAM, CAREER, BUSINESS, WEMAKEIT.
WE SIMPLIFY, TAKE CARE, LEARN, DEVELOP, WEMAKEIT.
We are expanding to a Global IT Business Consultancy since our launch in 2008 and WE are in this journey together. WE is the most important word inside K; Our team, our success, our relations, our vision is focused on being stronger, together.
MAKE is the action and energy that we have to reach new goals. Solve by simplifying; Learn and develop more skills in our Training Center; work in Lisbon (Headquarters), Porto, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or in Nearshore projects; Launch your results with us, becoming family.
Do you feel IT? Let us take care of you.
JOB NAME: Lead iOS Developer
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Long Term/Permanent and all KCS IT benefits – “Office Lisbon”
PROJECT LOCATION: Lisbon
- Leading iOS team and represent the team in the context of the integration project and release preparation of the developed application.
- Communicating and managing expectations of Project Manager/Scrum Master, iOS team, Android team, Design team and Backend team.
- Identification of tasks to address identified items, presenting features estimates to Project Manager/Scrum Master, controlling /execute the same tasks according to the Sprint Plan.
- Reporting of daily tasks in the Azure DevOps tool.
- Attention to detail and experience with development flows based on high fidelity graphic prototypes created in Sketch and available in InVision.
- Attention to platform consistency (iOS / Android). Be aware of the impact of certain decisions on the homologous platform, addressing these issues in a team context.
- Control of code versions following the gitflow strategy.
- Ensure that the security and networking component is aligned with the application and backend requirements.
- Attending daily stand-ups and in sprint review sessions and communicate progress / plan / blockers.
SKILLS TO MAKE IT:
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and multimedia
- 2-year experience with Swift and/or ObjC
- 2-year experience developing iOS Applications
- 2-year experience with git
- Knowledge in computer networks
- Familiarized with JSON/REST
- Familiarized with test driven development
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master in Computer Science or Electrotechnical Engineering
Send us your resume with the subject VAR/NE/0719/iOS_LEAD
Estamos à tua espera. Envia a tua candidatura para ---@--- indicando a refª VAR/NE/0719/iOS_LEAD