Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Chief Data Officer to join the IT team of our client – multinational company specialized in the Energy sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Define, detail and drive the implementation of a new Data Governance Model and continuously refine it to meet organization strategic objectives;
• Design and drive implementation of a communication strategy that ensures model awareness and adoption;
• Lead the company efforts to enhance data quality, through the fulfilment of defined policies and definition and implementation of data improvement plans;
• Define a data ecosystem strategy to leverage external data;
• Manage and set the strategic goals of the CDO Office and enable its members to achieve them.
What is required from you?
• Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or similar area;
• Experience in the implementation of large scale data transformation efforts in complex business environments;
• Experience in leading change management initiatives, managing the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders;
• Industry standard Data Management certification (CDMP or TOGAF);
• Strong understanding of Data Management principles;
• Project execution and PMO skills (progress monitoring);
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/2KEt4u8 and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.