Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Data Transformation lead to join the IT team of our client – multinational company specialized in the Energy sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Ensure the implementation of a new Data Governance Model, supported on a decentralized structure of data owners, stewards and custodians;
• Prepare communication materials that describe the new data Governance Model, with different levels of detail tailored to each of the specific target;
• Run workshops with key stakeholders to provide awareness on data governance and train them on the new roles;
• Ensure continuous compliance with defined Data Governance Model;
• Drive the implementation of initiatives to foster data awareness and innovation within the organization.
What is required from you?
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, computer science or similar area;
• Experience in the definition of data governance models;
• Strong understanding of Data Management principles;
• Project execution and PMO skills (progress monitoring);
• Experience in the implementation of projects with heavy IT implications;
• Previous involvement in change management initiatives (especially in large organizations);
• Industry standard Data Management certification (CDMP or TOGAF) would be beneficial;
• Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/2KyNaau and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both..