Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Data Initiatives Coordinator to join the IT team of our client – multinational company specialized in the Energy sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Orchestrate the data improvement plans within the organization;
• Define the company-wide standards, policies and guidelines and define the processes to comply with them;
• Drive the implementation of data management tools;
• Coordinate the definition and maintenance of the data architecture;
• Support the promotion of data culture within the organization.
What is required from you?
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management or other similar area;
• Proven experience in the implementation of data governance models, with special focus on defining policies and implementing data management tools;
• Previous experience in the identification and implementation of data improvement initiatives with impact across the organization;
• Previous involvement in the definition and implementation of target data architectures, taking into consideration the integration with the overall IT architecture;
• Expertise on Data management tools/IT architecture models (Data Warehouse, Datalake etc.);
• Knowledge of Analytics and Big Data issues (business intelligence, modeling techniques, Data Science etc.);
• Industry standard Data Management certification (CDMP or TOGAF) would be beneficial;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/2YUPDVL and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.