Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for leading the implementation of the mobile application the company is rolling out in the next year. This person will be reporting directly to the company’s technical co-founder. The keys to success in this position are providing feasible solutions from a technical perspective and communicating effectively with the product and engineering team. Strong mobile development skills are required - ideally Swift / Java / Flutter – as well as an eye for design.
The company’s future growth relies on the successful release of the new version of the mobile applications, in particular the iOS version which is currently lagging behind. The lack of a mobile application is currently hindering sales and a successful application release would strongly impact the company’s growth.
Our mission is to empower communities around the globe to connect and communicate better, with the goal to create strong and engaged communities. We offer a modular platform to build, grow and run communities better.
• Lead the development of our iOS or Android mobile application;
• Complete the first mobile app module by the first 30 days and 5 modules by the first 3 months.
• Translate the mockups and designs into high-quality clean and readable code in Swift or Java. This implies using 3rd party libraries and REST APIs to smooth the development process if the pros outweigh the cons.
• Communicate effectively with the tech co-founder and with the other mobile developer to establish priorities and plan a roadmap.
• Suggest the development of relevant features and fixes to potential UI problems.
This position is fully remote. To apply for this position, email us at
with the title “Remote Mobile Developer”.